Purchases with 10corsocomo-theshoponline.com are simple, fun and safe. To obtain the best experience from the site please start by logging into your personal account or registering through LOGIN or REGISTER buttons and follow the on screen instructions. Examine the collections, choose the products and place the chosen goods in your SHOPPING BAG The online store suggests original clothing and accessories of the best brands of international fashion. Thanks to the exclusive service and to the unmistakable style of 10corsocomo, shopping online will become a unique moment of pleasure. To surf trough the proposals, simply select the category and proceed to refine your search to view the product selection. Every product has his own description and includes images, price, composition, available sizes and colors. By clicking BUY IT the chosen item will be added to the SHOPPING BAG. This allows to navigate on other pages of the site, before finalizing the order. In every moment it is possible to add new items or, with the REMOVE ITEM button, you may delete selected ones. With WISHLIST is possible to compose, while shopping, a list of the favorite articles that will be saved in a dedicated area, with the possibility to see them later on the in the future whenever required. With PROCEED TO PURCHASE you virtually leave your shopping bag and billing address, delivery address, packaging type and payment type will be requested before CONFIRMATION. When the order is confirmed you will be introduced to the payment page. The order will be accepted once your bank authorizes the transaction. The acceptance of the orders is scheduled in weekdays, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. The orders placed during the weekend will be processed from the following Tuesday morning.
The online store, 10corsocomo.com, offers to its customers the chance to pay by credit card, Paypal or via wire transfer. There is no other accepted method of payment. The financial information of the customer that buys on the website 10corsocomo.com (credit card number, expiry date, and other personal data) will be exclusively managed by Banca Sella, the bank in charge of all on line transactions. Further information on Banca Sella Group are available, consulting the web site WWW.BANCASELLA.IT. Thanks to an encrypted code no one will be able to retrieve the personal financial data. The operators of the 10corsocomo.com are not authorized or able to obtain information on credit cards and bank account numbers of the customer. The first order of every new client must be verified with the bank that emitted the credit card. In particular, before charging the amount of the purchase on the credit card of the client, 10corsocomo.com allows Banca Sella to verify the transaction with the customer's bank. This procedure, executed only for the first order by a new client, could cause some days of delivery delay, but ensures to both the customer and 10corsocomo.com security of transaction.
On the web site 10corsocomo-theshoponline.com Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards are accepted. Once the purchase has been made, the customer provides his credit card details in a protected electronic bank system controlled by Banca Sella that grants maximum security during the transaction. If the credit card covers the order amount and the given details are valid, the bank authorizes the transaction. The customer will receive an e-mail that will confirm the successful transaction. The authorized amount is not immediately billed to the customers account. The amount remains available to 10corsocomo.com until the day of the effective delivery.
Customers may also pay purchase with verified Paypal accounts. In this case the delivery won’t suffer any delay due to bank verification times. 10corsocomo.com accepts Paypal payment coming from verified account and reserves the right to send the merchandise only to the address indicated in the verified account. All the payments sent from unverified Paypal account will be cancelled.
10corsocomo-theshoponline.com will deliver in Italy and all over the world thanks to the DHL express service. The products delivered from 10corsocomo.com are packed properly and carefully to ensure protection of the goods. All items travel with the purchase invoice that shows the quantity and value of goods.
10corsocomo-theshoponline.com grants for all the deliveries a free assurance against theft and accidental damage during the shipment. The assurance is valid until the merchandise reaches destination.
Each order, regularly placed and paid, will be shipped within two working days. Shipments all depart from 10CC Global Shop Srl, Bergamo (Italy) on working days only, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. Orders placed from Saturday to Sunday will be handled on the following Tuesday.
The customer can monitor his shipment status at any time, thanks to our DHL service. The customer will receive a confirmation mail when the merchandise departs that includes the tracking number that allows the customer to monitor progress
According to the destination, the prices could be different. The VAT will be calculated directly on the final price on all the EU countries. In all Extra EU countries the Taxes and duties are included in the final price (DDP delivery). If the customer refuses the delivery for reasons not attributable at 10corsocomo.com, all the shipping fees, included any extra fees and duties involved in returning the goods to 10corsocomo.com will be deducted from the final refund. If the customer provides wrong address details and the shipment cannot be completed the shipping fees, included any extra fees and duties involved in returning the goods on 10corsocomo.com will be deduct from the final refund.
The delivery time is conditioned by the destination of the shipment. Italy: the delivery is estimated within two working days from the expedition. European Countries: the delivery is estimated within three working days from the expedition. Extra European Countries (DDP): the delivery is estimated within three working days from the expedition. Rest of the world: the delivery is estimated in five to seven days from the moment of dispatch with Express Service.
The shipping costs for all EU destinations is charged to 10corsocomo.com, so completely free for the customer. To discover shipping costs to other countries please click HERE.
Once the goods reach destination it is the customers duty to carefully inspect the packaging before signing and therefore accepting the parcel. If conditions of the parcel suggest that it has been tampered with or damaged the customer has the right to refuse the delivery. Such issues should be communicated immediately to the local DHL office and to 10corsocomo.com CUSTOMER SERVICE. If the customer refuses delivery all expenses involved in returning the goods to 10corsocomo.com will be deducted from the refund due to the customer. If the delivery was impossible to make due to the address details provided by the customer at the moment of purchase all expenses involved in returning the goods to 10corsocomo.com will be deducted from the refund due to the customer.
10corsocomo.com grants a high level of customer service. It’s possible to receive updates and information about your order status by sending an e-mail to our CUSTOMER SERVICE.
10corsocomo.com wishes to ensure complete satisfaction to their customers also by offering the opportunity to return one or more ordered items and receive a refund equal to the price of the returned items. The return of the goods is under the responsibility of the Customer that will need to act within 14 days after delivery date and then only if the goods meet all the “conditions of return” listed below.
- All items for sale on the site 10corsocomo.com are delivered with an authenticity card attached to the clothing using a disposable safety seal bearing 10corsocomo's logo. The clothing must be tried for size without removing this card and without damaging the seal. Returns will be accepted only with the safety seal perfectly intact, which may be a plastic seal on wire or in the case of some shoes, a label placed on the sole. We will in no case accept returns with the safety seal chipped, broken, disconnected, removed or tampered with.
- The items that have any sign of use or wear will not be accepted and will be returned to the client.
- The items needs to be returned under the same conditions in which they were shipped to the customer and must be wrapped and packed properly.
- All the other labels of the item, both in tissue or pending, must never be removed from the article.
- The goods to be returned must be handed over only to DHL Express Courier within 14 days from the date of delivery
- The customer who wishes to undertake size, color or item change, must perform “The Return Procedure”, see below, and make a new order on the 10corsocomo.com website
- 10corsocomo.com will not accept returns for underwear items
In order to return a received item please follow carefully “the return procedure” that we here describe through the following steps:
- Send a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the goods receipt. Please include Order Number and Code(s) of the item(s)
- 10corsocomo.com is not responsible for any loss or damage due to inadequate packaging or delay in delivery.
If the return procedure was performed properly, in compliance with all mentioned conditions, the Customer will receive an email of acceptance of occurred return. The reimbursement will usually happen by redirecting the amount due to the processed credit card (if the case the order was paid by credit card), PayPal account (if the order was paid with PayPal) or wire transfer in the case of bank transfer.
In order to make purchases on the website 10corsocomo.com, you must:
- be a “Final Customer”, meaning that whoever makes and order has no intention to use the purchased goods for resale or any other commercial use
- be over 18 years of age;
- meet the legal requirements for subscribing a binding contract;
- have a 10corsocomo.com account and a valid e-mail address;
- hold a valid bank account or credit card accepted for payment at 10corsocomo-theshoponline.com (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or a verified Paypal account;
- be aware and accept that the use of the website 10corsocomo.com is governed by the laws in force in the Italian Republic.
6 - USE OF SITE
All contents of the website 10corsocomo.com (by way of example: texts, images, fonts, graphic design, music, software, codes and format scripts) are exclusive property of 10cc Global Shop Srl and are protected by copyright. They cannot be reproduced in any way unless under express prior and written consent by 10CC Global Shop Srl. All third parties’ trademarks and / or logos on “10corsocomo” website are nowise associated or affiliated with 10CC Global SHop Srl and they belong to their respective owners. Similarly, it is categorically forbidden any use of content and brands on the site (copy, reproduction, modification, transmission, publication or redistribution) unless specifically authorized by 10CC Global Shop Srl. 10corsocomo.com declines any liability connected to the unfortunate event in which, due to a malfunction or particular configuration of customer's computer or screen, the colors of products shown on the site do not faithfully reflect the original item. If, however, discrepancies between the items online and those represented on the site - due to sudden change. Customer Service of 10corsocomo.com agrees to timely inform customers in the event of no availability of ordered items from the site. 10corsocomo.com guarantees the protection of its website in accordance with international standards for Internet, but declines any responsibility to deal with problems, damage and risks that the client may encounter while using the site or any malfunctions associated with the decommissioning of cookies browser. Using this site 10corsocomo.com - which contains information about item and how to purchase them - meaning that the user / customer accepts the rules and terms and conditions of this declaration. Non-acceptance of such permits allows 10corsocomo.com to exercise the right to request the users / customers of not use of the mentioned site.
7 - TRADE POLICY
The purchase of the goods suggested on the site 10corsocomo.com is reserved for “Final Customers” only as described in the point no. 5.1 above and here briefly summarized: “Final Customer”=User of the 10corsocomo.com platform who makes only personal purchases with no further commercial or professional reasons connected to the goods involved. 10corsocomo.com invites all users that do not identify in the above description to refrain from making orders. 10corsocomo.com will therefore decline orders from users that fail to comply to the Trade Policy. 10corsocomo.com reserves the right to a) refuse enforcement of an order in the event that our bank (Banca Sella) delivers a negative opinion after checking the transaction with the customer's bank b) to refuse its services or evasion of orders to anyone at any given time, to make corrections and / or changes to the site and its contents if it deems necessary and without giving prior notice, and is also committed - if reported or spotted - to make corrections of any technical errors or wording on the site. 10corsocomo.com cannot in any way guarantee that the site content (text, images, fonts, graphic design, music, software, codes and format scripts) comply with regulatory requirements in countries other than the Italian Republic. 10corsocomo.com declines any liability for access to the site from other places or countries where their content is deemed illegal or contrary to law. All users accessing the site from these places or countries are doing so under their own responsibility fully accepting that they are solely responsible for compliance with local laws and penalties that they may incur. For any dispute arising or resulting from this contract, the parties derogated from by agreement the jurisdiction of court in favor of Bergamo. All personal data supplied by the client will be treated in full respect of art. 13 Regulations U.E. 2016/679 and following of the Italian Republic. We invite the customer to see the site PRIVACY at 10corsocomo.com.
8 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
While fully respecting the rights of the Customer and to ensure complete satisfaction, 10corsocomo.com grants to Customers the right of withdrawal, as required by Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 185 "Implementation of Directive 97 / 7/CE on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts" which refers to article 5 Exercising the right of withdrawal.
- The consumer has the right to terminate any contract, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen working days:
a) for goods, from the days of their receipt by the consumer where they have been fulfilled the obligations of Article 4 or the day on which they have been met, when they do so after the conclusion of the contract provided that no more than three months after the conclusion thereof;
b) for services, the day the contract is concluded or the day on which have been fulfilled the obligations under Article 4, if this happens after the conclusion of the contract provided that no more than three months after the conclusion thereof.
- In the event that the supplier has not fulfilled its obligations under Article 4, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal and 'of three months and begin:
a) for goods, from the days of their receipt by the consumer;
b) for services, from the days of the conclusion of the contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for the contracts:
a) the provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer's agreement before the expiry of the period of fourteen days referred to in paragraph 1;
b) the supply of goods or services whose price and 'tied to fluctuations in the financial market that the supplier is not' in control;
c) the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
d) the supply of audiovisual products or computer software unsealed by the consumer;
e) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
f) for gaming and lottery.
- The withdrawal right is exercised by sending, within the deadline, a written communication to the geographical headquarters of the supplier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The notice may be sent within the same period by email to email@example.com and confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
- If the goods have been delivered to the consumer, the client is obliged to return them or make them available to the supplier or person designated by him in the manner and timing of the contract. The deadline for returning the property may not be less than fourteen working days from the date of receipt
- The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article is the direct cost of returning the property to the sender, where expressly authorized by contract.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this Article, the supplier is obliged to repay the sums paid by the consumer. The reimbursement should be free, in the shortest time possible and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the supplier and 'learned exercise the right of withdrawal by the consumer.
- If the price of goods or services covered by the contract, is either wholly or partly covered by credit extended to consumers by the supplier or third parties under an agreement between them and the supplier, the credit agreement means cancelled, without penalty, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs. The supplier is obliged to submit to the third credit grantor that it has right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any amounts paid by the third which gave the credit to the payment of goods or services until it has knowledge of the future right of withdrawal by the consumer shall be refunded to the third by the provider, without penalty, subject the payment of statutory interest accrued. The refund must necessarily happen, at the expense and under the responsibility of the Customer within 14 days after delivery and then only on condition that the items are in perfect conditions and never used.